Fitness Center & Classes
Emerald Isle Parks and Recreation Community Center offers a variety of aerobics and yoga classes. Classes are taught by certified instructors. Visitors and residents are welcome to attend. Membership is not mandatory; however it does have its benefits. If you are visiting Emerald Isle Parks and Recreation Community Center you can purchase a Day Membership Pass for $10 (per person) or a Weekly Membership Pass for $30 (per person). The Day/Weekly Membership Pass gets you access to the weight room, tennis courts, indoor gymnasium and discounted aerobics/yoga classes.
Please remember to pay all applicable fees at the start of each class.
Member Rates for Classes
- Aerobics (Tabata, Pound® and Zumba®): $1
- Yoga: $2
You must bring your membership card to class.
Non-Member Rates for Classes
- Aerobics (Tabata, Pound® and Zumba®): $5
- Yoga: $7
Individuals only interested in attending a class and not purchasing a membership to include the use of the weight room, tennis courts, indoor gymnasium can simply pay for each individual class.
Emerald Isle Parks and Recreation Community Center houses a weight room for use by residents and visitors ages 16 and older. Individuals or families who purchase a membership enjoy the use of the weight room, indoor gymnasium, tennis courts and discounted class rates. The membership fee schedule is based upon an individual's or family's taxpayer status; that is, whether or not the Town of Emerald Isle is the recipient of any tax dollars from said individual or family. We do offer daily and weekly passes:
- Daily Pass (per person): $10
- Weekly Pass (per person): $30
- Monthly Membership (per person): $50
- Individual Taxpayer Membership: $150
- Family Taxpayer Membership: $200
- Individual NON-Taxpayer Membership: $350
- Family NON-Taxpayer Membership: $500
- Annual Taxpayer Tennis Membership Only: $25
- Annual Gymnasium Walker Membership: $25